Water Hyacinth - Lot of 8 Live Floating Water Plants for Your Pond, Water Garden, or Aquarium | Provides Much Needed Shade and shelter for Your Pond and Fish | Natural Biofilters
Water Hyacinth - Lot of 8 Live Floating Water Plants for Your Pond, Water Garden, or Aquarium | Provides Much Needed Shade and shelter for Your Pond and Fish | Natural Biofilters by Chalily at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Water Hyancinth are great biofilters. Their long roots provide a hiding place for smaller pond inhabitants. They grow extremely fast, specially with
Features & Highlights
- ✔ You get 8 plants of about 3-5 inches in diameter. These are grown plants, ready to reproduce.
- ✔ Water Hyacinths will help keep the water clean and filtered in your water garden. They serve as natural biofilters to your pond. Controls algae and green water by absorbing algae-feeding nutrients from the water.
- ✔ Help by providing the pond with some shade, which in addition to helping to prevent algae growth, also benefit your fish in the pond. They will not only appreciate the shade due to the heat of summer, but they will also appreciate the shelter from predators that the water hyacinths provide.
- ✔ Due to state regulations, this plant can not ship to: AL, AR, AZ, CA, FL, LA, MS, NE, PR, SC, TX, WI. If we receive your order from one of the following states, we will cancel the order at your request as we will not ship hyacinths illegally.
- *Please note this plant ships with trimmed roots as sometimes they tend to fall off during transit due to heat. In case roots fall off upon receiving them, just place them in your pond and give them couple of weeks so they can re-establish themselves. If you live in areas experiencing above 90 temperatures, please make sure these plants are retrieved as soon as possible as extreme heat could kill these plants while in a box. Also note that duckweed or other small floating plants may be included*