Water Hyacinth - Lot of 8 Live Floating Water Plants for Your Pond, Water Garden, or Aquarium | Provides Much Needed Shade and shelter for Your Pond and Fish | Natural Biofilters
Water Hyacinth - Lot of 8 Live Floating Water Plants for Your Pond, Water Garden, or Aquarium | Provides Much Needed Shade and shelter for Your Pond and Fish | Natural Biofilters by Chalily at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Water Hyancinth are great biofilters. Their long roots provide a hiding place for smaller pond inhabitants. They grow extremely fast, specially with
Water Hyancinth are great biofilters. Their long roots provide a hiding place for smaller pond inhabitants. They grow extremely fast, specially with lots of sun exposure. Your fish will love them. They will appreciate the shade, shelter, and food provided. This plant controls algae and increases oxygen in the water. They are 100% chemical free and are fish and shrimp safe. If you live in areas experiencing above 90 temperatures, please make sure these plants are retrieved as soon as possible as extreme heat could kill these plants while in a box.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ You get 8 plants of about 3-5 inches in diameter. These are grown plants, ready to reproduce.
- ✔ Water Hyacinths will help keep the water clean and filtered in your water garden. They serve as natural biofilters to your pond. Controls algae and green water by absorbing algae-feeding nutrients from the water.
- ✔ Help by providing the pond with some shade, which in addition to helping to prevent algae growth, also benefit your fish in the pond. They will not only appreciate the shade due to the heat of summer, but they will also appreciate the shelter from predators that the water hyacinths provide.
- ✔ Due to state regulations, this plant can not ship to: AL, AR, AZ, CA, FL, LA, MS, NE, PR, SC, TX, WI. If we receive your order from one of the following states, we will cancel the order at your request as we will not ship hyacinths illegally.
- *Please note this plant ships with trimmed roots as sometimes they tend to fall off during transit due to heat. In case roots fall off upon receiving them, just place them in your pond and give them couple of weeks so they can re-establish themselves. If you live in areas experiencing above 90 temperatures, please make sure these plants are retrieved as soon as possible as extreme heat could kill these plants while in a box. Also note that duckweed or other small floating plants may be included*
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Chalily, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Bliss Gardens
A marimo is a rare growth form of the species where the algae grow into large green balls with a velvety appearance. Colonies of such balls are only known to form in Iceland, Scotland, Japan, Estonia, and now Australia. The round shape of the marimo ...
Lots of pennyworts...believe these are Hydrocotyle umbellataLots of pennyworts, rooted. no containers. ground cover. aquatic. Believe these are edible in salad and in pot, do your own research. ...
By water lilly
Pond plant, Aquatic plant small size depending on season. Two Live water lily plants-only with roots no soil and no pot...POSSIBLY NO LEAVES DEPENDING ON weather PLUS SURPRISE other aquatic plants for GOOD MEASURE. Will Upgrade to PRIORITY SHIPMENT s...
Bitter herbs Foo Yip (Glinus oppositifolius, Glinus lotoides) English: (unknown) "Foo Yip (Glinus oppositifolius, Glinus lotoides)" Fig 25. Foo Yip (Glinus oppositifolius, Glinus lotoides) Chinese: foo yip Vietnamese: rau dangBitter herbs aka Rau Dan...
"Sowing: At a proper temperature(above 16 C or 61 F) and sunshine,the seed can be sowed at any time of a year.It takes only 50 to 60 days from sowing to blossoming.It will be a little longer in autumn (60-80days),without any dormant period;Seed treat...
By William Tricker Inc.
Floating Leaf Flower (Phyllanthus fluitans). Interesting floating plant that produces a beautiful red-green coloration. The small floating leaves appear as clay roofing tiles with reddish margins. Very attractive small flowers are produced on this un...
One Cryptocoryne wendtii 'red' plant. This plant will be at least 4 inches tall and will be similar to the second and third pictures.. Cryptocoryne wendtii 'red' is one of the most popular of over 60 known varieties of Cryptocoryne species. It is an ...
Buy 2 Same Plant GET 1 Same Plant FREEAll our plants pass USDA requirement. Imported from the Rain Forrest in Thailand - USDA Certified.. Cyperus helferi is an excellent aquarium plant to add a grass like look in the aquarium. The long leaves of ...
Water dropworts are edible leafy vegetables and great for pond.Water drop wort, buy 12 get 12 for good measure October 2017. Edible leafy vegetables will ship PRIORITY when possible. Pond plants, get 'em before they FREEZE around Halloweeen. In seaso...
Purple Fountain Grass Seeds Perineal Purple color contrast fillerPURPLE FOUNTAIN GRASS SEEDS. Planting Purple Fountain Grass~ Growing purple fountain grass is easy. Although it can be planted nearly anytime, spring is the most suitable time for plant...