Texas Seed Collection, 5,800+ Seeds, 25 Non GMO Garden Seed Varieties Specifically Selected for Texas Gardens (Collection Only)
Save 1% on the Texas Seed Collection, 5,800+ Seeds, 25 Non GMO Garden Seed Varieties Specifically Selected for Texas Gardens (Collection Only) by Sustainable Seed Company at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You have been asking us for a collection like this for years! We have listened! So here it is, a wonderful collection of non gmo vegetable and herb
Features & Highlights
- You have been asking us for a collection like this for years! We have listened! So here it is, a wonderful collection of non gmo vegetable and herb varieties. All recommended by Texas A&M University based solely on Texas' diverse regions.
- While the entire collection is recommended for growing in Texas, the package illustrates which specific varieties are recommended for each growing region. IF YOU LIVE IN TEXAS and are looking to start a vegetable garden this takes all the guesswork out of it. You get: BEAN: Kentucky Wonder Pole (Also known as "Texas Homestead"); BEET: Detroit Dark Red; CABBAGE: Early Jersey Wakefield; CARROT: Red Cored; COLLARDS: Georgia Southern; CORN: Kandy Korn; CUCUMBER: Straight 8;
- EGGPLANT: Black Beauty; KALE: Dwarf Blue Curled; LEEK: American Flag; LETTUCE: Buttercrunch; MELON: Tam Dew (Texas A&M developed); MUSTARD: Tendergreen; OKRA: Clemson Spineless; ONION: Texas Early Grano (Texas A&M developed); ONION: Evergreen White Bunching; Herb: PARSLEY Giant Dark green; Herb: DILL, Boquet; SQUASH: Early Prolific; PEA: Wando; PEPPER: Jalapeno Tam (Texas A&M developed); PUMPKIN: Small Sugar; RADISH: Cherry Belle; TOMATO: Supersweet 100 cherry; WATERMELON: Sugar Baby
- Also, included is a 48-page book! This book will teach you how to plant your seeds, grow, harvest, including planting charts. FAQs and even how to save seed from your non-GMO plants. Also has an entire chapter devoted to SURVIVAL GARDENING!
- Quality, fresh non gmo garden seeds packed for this year's growing season by a REAL seed company. All of our seed is tested by a state laboratory and always exceeds federal minimum standards for germination!
|Manufacturer:||Sustainable Seed Company|
|Brand:||Sustainable Seed Company|
|Publisher:||Sustainable Seed Company|
|Studio:||Sustainable Seed Company|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|