Soil Moisture Meter, 3-in-1 Plant Tester, Hygrometer Moisture Sensor, Light and PH acidity Tester, Soil Tester Kits for Garden, Lawn Plants, Indoor & Outdoor Easy Read Indicator (No Battery Needed)
Super Savings Item! Save 34% on the Soil Moisture Meter, 3-in-1 Plant Tester, Hygrometer Moisture Sensor, Light and PH acidity Tester, Soil Tester Kits for Garden, Lawn Plants, Indoor & Outdoor Easy Read Indicator (No Battery Needed) by VC-Time at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. VC-Time Water Monitor Humidity Plant Tester, Hygrometer Moisture Sensor for Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor Use ,Help you to know your soil
VC-Time Water Monitor Humidity Plant Tester, Hygrometer Moisture Sensor for Garden, Farm, Lawn,
Indoor & Outdoor Use ,Help you to know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational.
Reminder you when to water, Control PH level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants,will
never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil, Help you to determine if plant
getting adequate light .
The step of use :
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
The Reference of PH Values :
<1> 4.5 Extremely strong acidity
<2> 4.5-5.5 Strong acidity
<3> 5.5-6.5 Acidic ;
<4> 6.5-7.5 Neutral
<5> 7.5-8.5 Alkaline
<6> 8.5-9.5 Strong alkaline
<7> 9.5 extremely strong alkaline
Product Specification :
Size: 6 x 28 x 5cm [2.36 x 11 x 2"]
Probe length: 18cm [7.1"]
Copper probe diameter: 4.8mm
Alu probe diameter: 5.1mm
Distance between probes: 1.2cm
Package weight: 107g
1. Don't insert the probe against stone or very hard soil in case to damage the probe
2. Please wipe and clean the probe after each time using.
3. Don't leave the meter in the soil for a long time
4. Designed for testing soil, don't use it to test pure water or other liquids.
5.The indicator will not move If the soil is too dry, please water the plant first and test again later
Package Includes :
1 x Soil Meter
Features & Highlights
- ★ Soil Moisture Sensor Meter : Measure soil moisture, pH and light by just plugging in the probe, The probe is about 17cm, Help to know whether need to water your plants, amend its PH levels or adjust lighting angle, Easy & accurately to read moisture promotes healthy plants.
- ★ No Battery Supported : Simple plug our soil tester in the soil area you want to check and instantly get an accurate and precise reading, No batteries or electricity ! But please pay attention to the electrode can't touch the stone while it is using,
- ★ The Function of Humidity : Measure soil PH and humidity, Push the probe as far as possible into the soil and left about 1cm on the top.Toggle the pen's keys to MOIST-Water key, The corresponding table is MOIST, DRY and WET. Value of 1-3 (red part) that need to water, 4-7 (green part) that is appropriate,please adjust the watering time for the different plants,8-10(blue part) that is too wet.
- ★ The Function of Soil PH : Push the pen keys to the PH, the corresponding table is the value of 8-3.5. ALKALINE is alkali, ACDIC is acid, the value of 7 is basically neutral, the smaller the smaller the acidity, Of the species to adjust the soil pH. The smaller of the values means the stronger of acidity, please adjust the soil PH according to the plants species.
- ★ The Function of Light Key : Light key is the light intensity, measuring range 0-2000 Lumens, the greater the value, indicating that the stronger the light, according to the variety of plants to decide whether the need for shade.
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by VC-Time, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0666354670919,
3-in-1 Soil Tester, Every gardener needs one of these! A Great Help for Your Garden and Lawns! Our 3-in-1 soil moisture meter combines moisture meter, pH acidity and light sensor together, not only help you save both precious time and money, but also...
mpn: PHD, ean: 0698035000302,
Used by professional lawn care companies and nurseries. Wonderful for serious gardeners who want to check the ph. level in their garden. This soil ph. meter is simple and easy to use. Test your soil with accuracy and ease to determine if you need to ...
Easy way to check soil Ph without flushing & testing runoff. Also, for organic/probiotic cultivating it's great for making sure your large pots are at the proper moisture levels. If you're new to cultivating then you need this. Helps avoid over-wat...
mpn: DT-32110, ean: 0608473155472,
By Flower Care
mpn: FlowerCare-2 EU, ean: 4260403540091,
Main Features: 1. Four-step smart way built-in app for easy plant identification 2. Provides real-time visibility to your plant/flower growth parameter and stores records on cloud and generates growth reports 3. Measures four essential growth paramet...
mpn: X-Timer, ean: 0602638886270,
Specification: Meter Face: 9 x 6 x 3.5cm [3.5 x 2.3 x 1.5"] Probe length: 18/7"cm One probe diameter: 4.8mm The other silver probe diameter: 5.1mm Distance between probes: 1.2cm Original box: NO Color: Green Net weight: 63g Package weight: 8...
By Whitetail Institute
mpn: STK, ean: 7241871140829,
Whitetail Institute Laboratory Soil-Test KitENSURE the most SUCCESSFUL food plot possible. SAVES YOU MONEY on fertilizer and time. VERY EASY TO USE - everything you need is included. RESULTS by mail or email WITHIN ONE WEEK. Professional consultation...
Ecowitt soil moisture meter measures soil moisture content quick and accurate. Let you know when to water your plant. Features: Measures moisture content of soil. With 0%AD and 100%AD custom mode to manually calibrate the low/high moisture value so ...
A Soil testing kit for field or classroom use allows low cost testing for soil pH, as well as Nitrogen, phosphorus and Potash content. Packed in a sturdy plastic carrying case. Includes complete instructions and recommendations to amend soils based o...