Sandbaggy Round Top Landscape Staples ~ SOD Staples Garden Stakes Square Pin … (2000)
Sandbaggy Round Top Landscape Staples ~ SOD Staples Garden Stakes Square Pin … (2000) by Sandbaggy at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These Sandbaggy 6'' round top landscape staples are commercial grade landscape staples that will help you get the job done. These reusable landscape
1. Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For extremely soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For extremely hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
2. Hammer (or rubber mallet) & Gloves are required for landscape staples installation.
3. We recommend using longer sod staples (such as our 9 inch sod staples) for extremely soft soil. This round top sod staple will work well with normal soil.
If you're curious, here's the difference between round top and square top sod staples:
For some of us who aren't sure what a square top sod staple means, it is the type of sod staple with a flat top. Meanwhile, round top sod staples are rounded at the top. So the difference is the uses of each of these sod staples. Our square top sod staples are typically used for securing landscape fabric, weed barrier fabric, dog fences & electric fences, controlling weed, securing synthetic turf, and holding sod.
Meanwhile, our round top sod staples are typically used to hold down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes.
What size landscape staples to buy?
Regarding the size of the landscape staple, the most common size is 6" x 1" x 6". If your soil is not too compact and not too loose, this size will suit your needs. But if your soil is loose, it may be a good idea to purchase landscape staples that are either 9" x 1" x 9" or 12" x 1" x 12", which will ensure that the landscape staple does not move after installed into the ground.
Features & Highlights
- COMPARABLE TO: Landscape staples comparable to those sold at Home Depot, Lowes, and Walmart
- 11 GAUGE CONSTRUCTION: Reduces the chance of the staple bending while being hammered into the ground. Be aware of other businesses that offer higher gauge staples which makes the staple weaker & easier to bend
- COUNTLESS USES including securing weed barrier fabric, pet containment systems, drip irrigation systems, erosion control matting
- EFFORTLESS APPLICATION: Made with chisel point tips at the bottom of the staples, which makes installation easier & faster
- ROUND TOP to hold down PVC pipes & Drip Tubing