Sandbaggy Landscape Staples 9-inch EXTRA LONG ~ Landscape Fabric Pins -Garden Staples Heavy Duty - Ground Cover Staples - Fence Anchors - Lawn Nails - Garden Stakes - Lawn Staples by (1000 Staples)
Sandbaggy Landscape Staples 9-inch EXTRA LONG ~ Landscape Fabric Pins -Garden Staples Heavy Duty - Ground Cover Staples - Fence Anchors - Lawn Nails - Garden Stakes - Lawn Staples by (1000 Staples) by Sandbaggy at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Is your soil extremely loose? Look no further. These 9 inch Sandbaggy Landscape Staples will help you secure your landscape fabric or dog fence into
1. Depending on how hard your soil is, separate each sod staple between 1-5 ft. For extremely soft soil, separate each staple by 1 ft. For extremely hard soil, separate each staple by 5 ft.
2. Hammer (or rubber mallet) & Gloves are required for landscape staples installation.
3. We recommend using longer sod staples (such as our 9 inch sod staples) for extremely soft soil. This square top sod staple will work well with normal soil.
If you're curious, here's the difference between round top and square top sod staples:
For some of us who aren't sure what a square top sod staple means, it is the type of sod staple with a flat top. Meanwhile, round top sod staples are rounded at the top. So the difference is the uses of each of these sod staples. Our square top sod staples are typically used for securing landscape fabric, weed barrier fabric, dog fences & electric fences, controlling weed, securing synthetic turf, and holding sod.
Meanwhile, our round top sod staples are typically used to hold down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes.
What size landscape staples to buy?
Regarding the size of the landscape staple, the most common size is 6" x 1" x 6". If your soil is not too compact and not too loose, this size will suit your needs. But if your soil is loose, it may be a good idea to purchase landscape staples that are either 9" x 1" x 9" or 12" x 1" x 12", which will ensure that the landscape staple does not move after installed into the ground.
Features & Highlights
- Size: 9in x 1in x 9in Extra Long Landscape Staples
- 11 Gauge Construction: Reduces the chance of the staple bending while being hammered into the ground. Be aware of other businesses that offer higher gauge staples which makes the staple weaker and easier to bend
- Perfect to hold down pipes in hard soils, used as fence anchors, help secure landscape fabric, weed control/barrier fabric, landscape cloth, garden fabric, jute netting, turf, and electric fences
- 3 inches longer than our standard 6 inch landscape staples, helping the staple secure better in soft soil
- Sharp chisel point- effortless application