Rosemary Herb Seed, 40,000 Seed Count, Aromatic Garden Herb, Very Popular
Rosemary Herb Seed, 40,000 Seed Count, Aromatic Garden Herb, Very Popular by Sheffield's Seed Co., Inc. at Golden Empire Reviews. MPN: rosem-40. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Can reach 1.5 m (5 ft) tall, rarely 2 m (6 ft 7 in).The leaves are evergreen , 2-4 cm (0.8-1.6 in) long and 2-5 mm broad, green above, and white
Features & Highlights
- Latin Name: Rosmarinus officinalis. Rosemary is a dark green herb used for decoration, cooking, and aromatherapy. Fresh rosemary herb should be stored in the refrigerator inside plastic bags. Dried rosemary should be kept in an airtight container and placed in a cool, dark, and dry place where it will keep fresh for several months.
- Botanical Characteristics: Culinary Herb, Medicinal Plant, Fragrant Shrub, Topiary, Evergreen Plant, Edible Leaf, Drought tolerant, Evergreen.
- Important culinary herb used to flavor chicken, pork, lamb and many other dishes.
- The plant is one of the recognized herbs for its note-worthy health benefiting phyto-nutrients, anti-oxidants, and essential acids.
- Growing Instructions; Germination; Sow seed 1/16" deep, tamp the soil, mulch the seed bed. Hardy to Zone 8. Discount pricing: Perfect for Hobbyists, Re-Sellers, Promotions, Herb Farms.
|Brand:||Sheffield's Seed Co., Inc.|