Kihappy Soil pH Meter, 3 in 1 Soil Test Kit for Moisture, Light & pH for Garden, Farm, Lawn, Plants, Herbs and Indoor & Outdoor Plants
Kihappy Soil pH Meter, 3 in 1 Soil Test Kit for Moisture, Light & pH for Garden, Farm, Lawn, Plants, Herbs and Indoor & Outdoor Plants by Kihappy at Golden Empire Reviews. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 3-in-1 Soil Tester, Every gardener needs one of these! A Great Help for Your Garden and Lawns! Our 3-in-1 soil moisture meter combines moisture
3-in-1 Soil Tester, Every gardener needs one of these! A Great Help for Your Garden and Lawns!
Our 3-in-1 soil moisture meter combines moisture meter, pH acidity and light sensor together, not only help you save both precious time and money, but also let you know plant when to water, and if it has sufficient sunlight or soil pH is good for plant growth.
How To Use:
Note level and refer to the chart below for you plant's watering needs.
Push switch to the left. Insert probe deeply into soil reaching root level. Keep probe close to plant.
Push switch to the center. Facing the light source, hold the meter next to the plant. Avoid touching sensing element located underneath gauge.
SOIL PH METER :
Push the switch to the right. Insert probe deeply into soil. A pH reading greater than 7 is alkaline, a reading less than 7 is acidic. Most indoor plants prefer a slightly acidic soil with a pH between 6.5 and 7. Soil that is highly alkaline will cause the leaves to lose their color and stunt the growth of the plant. Acidic soil will cause the leaves to wilt and drop.
1. Do not touch the stone or hard rock soil, if the soil is too hard and dry, easy to damage the probes.
2. Design for testing soil ONLY.
3. After using, need to clean and wipe the probes.
4. Measurement of moisture and pH must be viewed while the unit is in the soil,And the tester must be kept in the soil for 10 minutes or more.
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
Features & Highlights
- 3-IN-1 PROFESSIONAL GARDENING EQUIPMENT: Our 3 in 1 soil tester features moisture meter, pH acidity measurement and light sensor together, provides you a comprehensive idea about the soil condition of your garden and lawn.
- NO MORE OVER OR UNDER-WATERING YOUR PLANTS: Know exactly when to water your flowers and plants by measuring the moisture content of your soil. Our environmentally friendly soil tester meter is no need for battery. All you need to do is plug and read.
- EASY TO USE: There are three calibration tables on this multifunctional meter tool, you can respectively get the accurate value immediately, no need to repeat reading again. Great for taking good care of your plants. When measuring soil pH and humidity, left 1cm of probe to avoid destroying electrode.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Ideal and necessary soil care tool to test the soil conditions ( Moisture/Light/PH) of gardeners, outdoor & indoor plants, gardens & grass lawn, flowers, fruits, vegetables, shrubs, etc. KINDLY REMIND: Due to small package, we only give a part of the plant reference, some plants aren't on it, please go to the professional website to get.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - The 3-in-1 soil tester is 100% Customer Satisfaction guaranteed with money refund. We will replace or refund If you have any problem for Kihappy 3-in-1 soil tester
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kihappy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: PHD, ean: 0698035000302,
Used by professional lawn care companies and nurseries. Wonderful for serious gardeners who want to check the ph. level in their garden. This soil ph. meter is simple and easy to use. Test your soil with accuracy and ease to determine if you need to ...
Easy way to check soil Ph without flushing & testing runoff. Also, for organic/probiotic cultivating it's great for making sure your large pots are at the proper moisture levels. If you're new to cultivating then you need this. Helps avoid over-wat...
mpn: DT-32110, ean: 0608473155472,
By Flower Care
mpn: FlowerCare-2 EU, ean: 4260403540091,
Main Features: 1. Four-step smart way built-in app for easy plant identification 2. Provides real-time visibility to your plant/flower growth parameter and stores records on cloud and generates growth reports 3. Measures four essential growth paramet...
mpn: X-Timer, ean: 0602638886270,
Specification: Meter Face: 9 x 6 x 3.5cm [3.5 x 2.3 x 1.5"] Probe length: 18/7"cm One probe diameter: 4.8mm The other silver probe diameter: 5.1mm Distance between probes: 1.2cm Original box: NO Color: Green Net weight: 63g Package weight: 8...
By Whitetail Institute
mpn: STK, ean: 7241871140829,
Whitetail Institute Laboratory Soil-Test KitENSURE the most SUCCESSFUL food plot possible. SAVES YOU MONEY on fertilizer and time. VERY EASY TO USE - everything you need is included. RESULTS by mail or email WITHIN ONE WEEK. Professional consultation...
Ecowitt soil moisture meter measures soil moisture content quick and accurate. Let you know when to water your plant. Features: Measures moisture content of soil. With 0%AD and 100%AD custom mode to manually calibrate the low/high moisture value so ...
A Soil testing kit for field or classroom use allows low cost testing for soil pH, as well as Nitrogen, phosphorus and Potash content. Packed in a sturdy plastic carrying case. Includes complete instructions and recommendations to amend soils based o...
A one-piece, welded-sampler with a 12" tube which extracts a sample 9"L x 3/4"dia. Screw-in tip (S-2) for moist soil cuts a sample 3/4"dia. 36" Overall Length.One-Piece. 12" Tube. Extracts a 9" Sample. Screw in Tip. 36" Overall Length. ...