Humate Liquid Fertilizer and Soil Conditioner, 12 oz. - Humic and Fulvic Acid Aerator with 100% Organic Nutrients and Vitamins for Yard, Garden, Plants - High Concentration
Humate Liquid Fertilizer and Soil Conditioner, 12 oz. - Humic and Fulvic Acid Aerator with 100% Organic Nutrients and Vitamins for Yard, Garden, Plants - High Concentration by Green Earth Agriculture at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Better For Your Turf, Better For Mother Earth Just like humans, gardens and plant-life require micronutrients, minerals and vitamins to thrive. The
Better For Your Turf, Better For Mother Earth
Just like humans, gardens and plant-life require micronutrients, minerals and vitamins to thrive. The Green Earth humic acid liquid fertilizer is a blend of pure, safe, and powerful ingredients that guarantee a 25% increase in productivity, size, and quality of your plants, flowers, grass, backyard, frontyard, and everywhere else that needs some extra love and care. This unique fertilizer is 100% organic and Omri Certified, so you know you're providing your plants with premium-quality, soil-enriching nutrients with a high concentration of humic acid (7.63%), fulvic acid (1.62%), and a significant carbon return (3%). This soil conditioner provides fifty essential minerals with nearly undetectable levels of mercury, lead, arsenic and other toxic metals (some of the lowest levels in the industry). The Green Earth liquid fertilizing agent also boasts: ✓ A high acidity rate
✓ A high, pure carbon content (up to 70%)
✓ True colloidal suspension
✓ Strong ionic charge
✓ Micro-fine particle size for superior penetration, bio-availability, and non-clogging technology
✓ An Advanced impurity removal system Product Details:
One 12-oz Bottle of Liquid Garden Fertilizer yields 24 gallons of gardening water. These bottle of aerating soil fertilizers are also effective at helping hemp plants thrive
Features & Highlights
- IMPROVE PLANT PRODUCTION BY 25%: Green Earth's liquid garden fertilizer is a nutrient-dense humate composite that provides optimal levels of vitamins and micronutrients to help your flowers, vegetation, plants, bushes, and grass thrive in optimal conditions. Our unique formula aids in aeration, plant growth, and removal of impurities so that your greenery flourishes up to 25 percent more than its normal size and potential.
- CERTIFIED, ORGANIC COMPOUND: Our organic liquid plant food is OMRI certified, so you know you're providing the most pure and potent nutrients on the market. Featuring 50 highly-beneficial minerals and containing the lowest rate of detectable metals on the market, our advanced soil nutrient system is eco-friendly and safe for you, your family, and your plants.
- DEEP CONDITION YOUR PLANTS: Nutrient leaching occurs due to multiple environmental factors such as humidity, soil acidification, and agriculture practices. With our revolutionary soil treatment, you can replenish lost nutrients that are paramount to plant life preservation and growth. This liquid soil conditioner enriches the land, providing essential building blocks for a viable, growing environment. Our lawn conditioners also contain high acidity levels which help prevent nitrate loss.
- PREMIER AERATION TECHNOLOGY : It is imperative to ensure the roots of your lawn, yard, or crops receive efficient levels of oxygen to thrive. This is also important to generate microbial life, below ground. Green Earth's humate liquid conditioner and fertilizer offers a high concentration of humic acid and fulvic acid - aerating agents that aid in getting oxygen to the roots and feeding microbes. These humates also carry strong, positive ionic charges which allow it to magnetically bind to soil
- SUPERB CONCENTRATION AND CONSISTENCY : Green Earth's innovative, patented humus formula has true colloidal suspension, meaning the solids in the fluid remain concentrated, taking weeks to settle out, so your plants and vegetables require less treatment. Its superfine particle-size means it won't clog nozzle heads or other gardening equipment. The micro-fine composition also provides better penetration and bioavailability than its competitors.
|Manufacturer:||Green Earth Agriculture|
|Brand:||Green Earth Agriculture|
|Publisher:||Green Earth Agriculture|
|Studio:||Green Earth Agriculture|
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.1 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Green Earth Agriculture, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: DE-FG2P, ean: 0072725004076,
It is a naturally occurring mineral that has several industrial & Domestic uses. Natural product - safe for human or animal consumption. This product is manufactured in United States.Natural Product - Composed of 2 pounds of ground freshwater diatoma...
Plantonix Coconut Coir is a 100% natural by-product of coconut harvest. Coir consists of the coarse fibers extracted from the husk on the outer shell of a coconut. Coir has superior water holding capacity allowing for excellent air space and drainage...
By Garden Goods Direct
Monterey Agri-Fos Systemic Fungicide is a multipurpose fungicide that controls phytophthora diseases, downy mildew, and phythium, among other plant diseases. It's designed for use on ornamental and bedding flowers, vegetables, perennials, shrubs and ...
By my good store
mpn: 4336441420, ean: 0670875405097,
Size:2.2-Ounce Feed all flowering and foliage houseplants with Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes. Safe for all houseplants when used as directed, the spikes feed plants for up to 2 months. They also contain micronutrients that are especially benef...
Jobe's Fertilizer Spikes for Azaleas, Camellias & Rhododendrons are specially formulated to fertilize acid-loving plants. Unlike surface-applied fertilizers that can wash away with rain or watering, Jobe's spikes work underground at the roots. They s...
By Patches of Green
Patches of Green Garden Pumice Rock is an excellent, all-purpose soil addition. Pumice is a natural volcanic rock, perfect for use in all indoor and outdoor gardens. It is lightweight, porous, natural, and durable, and useable in all types of garden ...
Classic and very popular vitamin and hormone mix. Use it for everything to reduce transplant shock to reviving dead plants. Has been proven effective time and again for decades.Superthrive Is a Highly Concentrated Non-toxic Vitamin Solution Invigorat...
By Easy Peasy Plants
mpn: 4336441362, ean: 0045933799805,
Easy Peasy Plants is committed to providing the highest quality fertilizers with the industry leading innovation to promote healthier plants, bigger blooms, bigger yields, and easier growing than anyone else. Nothing boosts blooms like Easy Peasy Pla...
The only fertilizer with food waste as the #1 ingredient, TrashCan captures food-waste and blends it with natural materials, offering a better, more sustainable solution for your plants - and your planet. Each year more than 40% of food is thrown awa...
By PowerGrow Systems
Dolomite Lime enriches soil with calcium and magnesium while helping to regulate and raise pH levels. It also helps prevent and cure blossom end rot in tomatoes and peppers. Simply mix at a rate of 1-2 tablespoons (max rate) per gallon of soil and mi...