Gripple Plus Medium 20 Pack | Wire Joiner | Wire Tensioner | Works with 10 - 14 gauge Wire & 15.5 gauge Barbed Wire
Gripple Plus Medium 20 Pack | Wire Joiner | Wire Tensioner | Works with 10 - 14 gauge Wire & 15.5 gauge Barbed Wire by Yardware etcetera at Golden Empire Reviews. MPN: MWGRMED. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These Medium Gauge Gripple are self contained and self locking. Simply pass the wires through the 2 holes (insert 1 wire into each end of the
These Medium Gauge Gripple are self contained and self locking. Simply pass the wires through the 2 holes (insert 1 wire into each end of the Gripple) and the tension automatically locks the Gripple to keep the wire secure. Great for splicing woven wire, smooth high tensile wire and even barbed wire.
To change or remove the Gripple, release the holding mechanism by inserting a small nail, large paper clip as shown or the Gripple key into the tiny holes above the large holes.
Using Gripples makes joining 12.5 gauge high tensile woven wire easy when you have to join one roll to the next on big projects. The Gripples can work to fit your specific terrain such as for over ridges and in dips. By using this system, you can tension each horizontal wire to fit the slope of your land.
For best results, use a Gripple tensioning tool. Saves money and time and doesn't require the traditional tools needed to stretch woven wire.
Features & Highlights
- Simplest and most effective way to both join and tension wire. High load holding, versatile and very easy to use
- Used for in-line splices, loop anchoring and repairs in vineyards, orchards and farms. Recommended for trellis lines up to 500 feet. Can be used with mild or high tensile steel or polymer wire
- Adjustable and can be reused year after year. Integral strength of the wire will not be compromised as when tying and knotting wire
- High grade ceramic roller is optimal for resisting corrosion. Easiest way to fix fence netting.
- Saves time and money in labor. Much easier and faster than knotting and tying wires
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.1 x 2 x 2 inches|