Garden Weasel 91316 Garden Claw (Pack of 2)
Garden Weasel 91316 Garden Claw (Pack of 2) by Garden Weasel at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Weasel Garden Claw by Garden Weasel Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed (C.L.A.W.) Weasel Garden Claw works hand-in-hand with Garden Weasel to
Features & Highlights
- C.L.A.W. - Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed! Garden Claw is the versatile medium-duty tool that is great for many soils. The comfort-grip handles feel good in the hand, and the spiral turn action offers 4 actions in 1: cultivating, loosening, aerating and weeding.
- FOUR REASONS TO USE THE WEASEL GARDEN CLAW - 1. It works in any soil. 2. Thereas no bending or lifting involved. 3. Cultivated soil absorbs water, instead of it running off, yielding healthier roots and plants. 4. Garden Claw can even be used as a compost turner.
- EASY TO USE: No more bending! Just stand over any area that needs cultivation, aeration or turning, and place the head on the soil and turn the handle while standing fully upright. It is simple to maintain your garden all season long! Garden Claw comes fully assembled, ready to use.
- MINIMUM WORK ON YOUR PART: The Garden Claw provides the quick work on even the hardest dirt with minimal effort on your part! To cultivate and loosen dirt place the durable steel tines in the soil and turn the comfort grip equipped handle using quick quarter-turn twisting motions..
- GROW HEALTHIER PLANTS - Cultivating allows moisture and air to get below the packed soil, yielding healthier plants and roots. It also helps to conserve water because water won't run off cultivated soil like it does hard-packed soil.