Euphorbia Enterophora ssp. Crassa rare succulent plant exotic cactus garden 4"
Euphorbia Enterophora ssp. Crassa rare succulent plant exotic cactus garden 4'' by exotic_cactus_collection at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Euphorbia Enterophora ssp. Crassa rare succulent plant exotic cactus garden 4"
- Euphorbia enterophora ssp. crassar sfrom Madagascar Beautiful healthy plant , easy to keep but hard to find, Don't miss this one ,The showing pot is 4", you are buying a similar plant on the picture same shape color and size or bigger, . The plant will shipping bare root
- NOTE: This is a very nice choice for a succulents gardens
- Planting instructions for 4"pot kit: 1) Clean with water and chlorine plastic pot, clear cover and label and wash with fresh water. 2) The soil can be sterilized for 2 hours at 250º F in an oven or a microwave but can be used without sterilization. I never sterilize the soil for my seedlings but some people like to do so. This step is optional--to avoid sterilization, all materials to be used need to be new, never used.
- 3) Fill the pot with soil and spray with distilled, reverse osmosis or pure rainwater to let soil flatten at the top. 4) Place to 1/8 to ¼ inch layer of Dyna Rock or crushed sea shell extra fine on top to cover the soil making a layer between soil and seeds. 5) Place seeds over the Dyna Rock. fine spray water the seeds well and cover with a clearcover