Daffodil, Narcissus Double Mix, (10 bulbs) Top size 14/16 cm.Now Shipping !
Daffodil, Narcissus Double Mix, (10 bulbs) Top size 14/16 cm.Now Shipping ! by Narcissus at Golden Empire Reviews. MPN: IF_E55394C4_d0_d0_D16. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Daikon RadishPress to translate Listing Translator by Hindi Portuguese Thai Korean French Chinese Spanish Arabic Japanese German Russian
- Double flowered Daffodil bulbs at wholesale pricing from Holland! Enjoy this great mix of Double Narcissus with amazing daffodil varieties. This mix includes many different varieties and multiple colors. Double Narcissus are excellent suitable for Naturalizing and often have a very nice fragrance. We ship Top Size bulbs for optimal performance and longer lasting period.
Bulb Size: Top Size 15/17 cm.
- Daffodils are the most cost effective, pest-free perennial plants available and make wonderful companions with other bulbs, perennials, annuals and flowering shrubs. They grow in almost all areas of the United States as long as there is a discernible winter. They are pest-free and when given ample sunlight, water and proper nutrition, will provide early spring color for many years.
They are divided into 13 divisions according to their flower shape and heritage. Daffodils should be planted in full sun or at least half day (8 hours) of sunlight after the leaves are on the trees and should be planted 3 x the height of their bulb deep (3 -8 ).
- Planting daffodil bulbs:
- In the Fall, choose a spot that is mostly sunny or has only light shade. Also make sure that the location has fairly good drainage and does not tend to get waterlogged.
- Planting daffodil bulbs is fairly simple. Bulbs look much like a small onion, sometimes with a spike or point on one side and sometimes with wiry roots growing out of the other side. Plant with the spike pointing up.
- Follow the rule of thumb when planting bulbs and give the bulbs at least 2 times their height of soil above them. Narcissus like a deep planting in light soil. Dig a 6-7 inch hole, drop the bulb into it and cover with soil.
- Regarding the spacing between bulbs, if planting in
Exported By ExportYourStore
Features & Highlights
- Brand:Narcissus, Mpn:Fall Planting, DAFFODILS,Narcissus, Plant Form:Bulb
- Country/Region Of Manufacture:United Kingdom, Common Name:Daffodil, Form:Bulb
- Model:Daffodil, Genus:Narcissus, Type:Bulbs