Asiatic Jasmine Minima Qty 15 Live Plants Asian Groundcover
On Sale Now! Save 5% on the Asiatic Jasmine Minima Qty 15 Live Plants Asian Groundcover by Florida Foliage at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 15 count trays of fully rooted, 2'' Asiatic Jasmine Minima groundcover. Vigorous twining or sprawling vine. An effective groundcover, or give it
15 count trays of fully rooted, 2" Asiatic Jasmine Minima groundcover. Vigorous twining or sprawling vine. An effective groundcover, or give it support to climb fence, trellis, arbor. Good in cascading planters. Evergreen. Perfect high maintenance turf alternative.
Features & Highlights
- Asiatic jasmine is an evergreen, vine-like woody plant that is commonly used in landscapes due to its hardiness and drought tolerance. Native to Japan and Korea, Trachelospermum asiaticum is a low maintenance groundcover that is great for mass plantings and turfgrass alternatives. It's an ideal plant for people who want an attractive garden without all the hard work. In shady areas, it also provides needed texture and variation.
- Once established, Asiatic jasmine requires very little maintenance to keep it looking nice. Most people use this groundcover where turfgrass won't grow, as Asiatic jasmine will tolerate many growing conditions and suppresses weed growth.
- Asiatic jasmine requires little mowing, but edges should be trimmed occasionally. It should be used in low traffic areas, as it doesn't withstand foot traffic well. This plant is easier to control when neglected. Too much water, sun, or fertilizer can make it aggressive and unruly.
- It is salt tolerant and can be grown in coastal areas. This versatile plant can even be grown in containers and hanging baskets.
- Search: Florida Foliage To View Our Full Collection
|Item Weight:||4.99 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.99 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Florida Foliage, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Groundcover Specifications Season: Perennial USDA Zones: 4 - 8 Height: 2 inches Width: 12 - 18 inches Bloom Season: Late spring to early fall Bloom Color: Carmine-pink Growth Rate: Moderate Environment: Full sun Foot Traffic: Moderate Soil Type: Well...
By Emerald Goddess Gardens TM
Product Information: Common Name: White Pandora Vine Botanical Name: Pandorea jasmoides Mature Size: 8 to 10 ft runners Flower Color: White Bloom Form: Trumpet Fragrance: Light Recommended USDA Zone: 9,10, 11 Soil Type: Fertile Well Draining ...
Giant Sequoia has the most massive size of any tree in the world. It is a beautiful, dense, needled evergreen conifer that is native to groves scattered through coniferous forests along the western slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains (4500-8000 feet...
ll seeds have been test sown to ensure germination. Please familiarize yourself with growing conditions and instructions for your seeds before you plant them, as all seeds are different. Basic growing instructions can be found under each listing. We ...
100 plants in each order.You can have a year long carpet of think evergreen periwinkle groundcover.. In may they give you a wide of profusion of beautiful lavender-blue flowers. It grows so vigorously you can put periwinkle so poor stony soil on stee...
By Josh's Frogs
Ficus pumila Variegata 'Creeping Fig' is a clinging vine that can eventually cover wall, arbors, fences or any other structure that it comes in contact with. It's a native of China, Japan and Vietnam and prefers moist, humid conditions where it will ...
By Grimm's Gardens
General Information Nelly Moser Clematis is a great vine that could do well in many different landscape areas. This plant can grow up to 10 feet tall. Clematis falls into 3 different blooming categories, blooming on old wood, old and new wood and blo...
Schisandra chinensis is a deciduous Climber growing at a medium rate. It is hardy to zone 4 and is not frost tender. It is in flower from Apr to May, and the seeds ripen from Aug to October. The flowers are dioecious (individual flowers are either ma...
mpn: mx1_262456888934_d, ean: 0755429879927,
Rhizomes Dioscorea Alata ,Purple yam, Edible Purple Yam, , Rhizome Tuber of Yam Dioscorea alata, known as purple yam and many other names, is a species of yam, a tuberous root vegetable. The tubers are usually bright lavender in color, hence the comm...