300 Seeds Creeping Thyme Seeds - Magic Carpet - Thymus Serpyllum - Perennial Ground Cover
300 Seeds Creeping Thyme Seeds - Magic Carpet - Thymus Serpyllum - Perennial Ground Cover by eightplant at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Groundcover Specifications Season: Perennial USDA Zones: 4 - 8 Height: 2 inches Width: 12 - 18 inches Bloom Season: Late spring to early fall Bloom
Features & Highlights
- Creeping Thyme (Thymus Serpyllum Magic Carpet) - If you have a stepping stone path or a flagstone patio, growing Magic Carpet seeds is a great way to add lovely, low-growing thyme to the walkway and patio crevices. Creeping thyme ground cover is only 2 - 4 inches high, and it spreads and flowers for most of the summer.
- Magic Carpet thyme is perfect for edging the flower border, rock gardens, walkways, patios and in containers. The ground cover plants are full of tiny pink clusters of blooms that are attractive to butterflies. The groundcover is lemen-scented, and it is a maintenance free, hardy plant that will give years of beauty and enjoyment.
- How To Grow Magic Carpet Thyme From Seeds: Sow the ground cover seeds in starter trays indoors 6 weeks before the last expected frost. Press the Thyme seeds into the soil but do not cover them. Transplant the young seedlings into the garden 12 inches apart.
- After frost danger has passed, creeping thyme seeds can be directly seeded in a prepared seed bed that is weed free and has had the top several inches loosened and raked fine.
- Scatter the Magic Carpet seeds and press them firmly into the soil. The ground cover seeds must be consistently kept moist. If weeds grow along with the thyme, it's best to ha