300 Seeds Creeping Thyme Seeds - Magic Carpet - Thymus Serpyllum - Perennial Ground Cover
300 Seeds Creeping Thyme Seeds - Magic Carpet - Thymus Serpyllum - Perennial Ground Cover by eightplant at Golden Empire Reviews. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Groundcover Specifications Season: Perennial USDA Zones: 4 - 8 Height: 2 inches Width: 12 - 18 inches Bloom Season: Late spring to early fall Bloom
Groundcover Specifications Season: Perennial USDA Zones: 4 - 8 Height: 2 inches Width: 12 - 18 inches Bloom Season: Late spring to early fall Bloom Color: Carmine-pink Growth Rate: Moderate Environment: Full sun Foot Traffic: Moderate Soil Type: Well-drained, pH 5.8 - 6.8 Deer Resistant: Yes Planting Directions Temperature: 68F Average Germ Time: 21 - 28 days Light Required: Yes Depth: Do not cover the seed but tightly press into the earth Sowing Rate: 500 seeds covers 10 square feet Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination Plant Spacing: 12 inches
Features & Highlights
- Creeping Thyme (Thymus Serpyllum Magic Carpet) - If you have a stepping stone path or a flagstone patio, growing Magic Carpet seeds is a great way to add lovely, low-growing thyme to the walkway and patio crevices. Creeping thyme ground cover is only 2 - 4 inches high, and it spreads and flowers for most of the summer.
- Magic Carpet thyme is perfect for edging the flower border, rock gardens, walkways, patios and in containers. The ground cover plants are full of tiny pink clusters of blooms that are attractive to butterflies. The groundcover is lemen-scented, and it is a maintenance free, hardy plant that will give years of beauty and enjoyment.
- How To Grow Magic Carpet Thyme From Seeds: Sow the ground cover seeds in starter trays indoors 6 weeks before the last expected frost. Press the Thyme seeds into the soil but do not cover them. Transplant the young seedlings into the garden 12 inches apart.
- After frost danger has passed, creeping thyme seeds can be directly seeded in a prepared seed bed that is weed free and has had the top several inches loosened and raked fine.
- Scatter the Magic Carpet seeds and press them firmly into the soil. The ground cover seeds must be consistently kept moist. If weeds grow along with the thyme, it's best to ha
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by eightplant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Emerald Goddess Gardens TM
Product Information: Common Name: White Pandora Vine Botanical Name: Pandorea jasmoides Mature Size: 8 to 10 ft runners Flower Color: White Bloom Form: Trumpet Fragrance: Light Recommended USDA Zone: 9,10, 11 Soil Type: Fertile Well Draining ...
Giant Sequoia has the most massive size of any tree in the world. It is a beautiful, dense, needled evergreen conifer that is native to groves scattered through coniferous forests along the western slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains (4500-8000 feet...
ll seeds have been test sown to ensure germination. Please familiarize yourself with growing conditions and instructions for your seeds before you plant them, as all seeds are different. Basic growing instructions can be found under each listing. We ...
100 plants in each order.You can have a year long carpet of think evergreen periwinkle groundcover.. In may they give you a wide of profusion of beautiful lavender-blue flowers. It grows so vigorously you can put periwinkle so poor stony soil on stee...
By Josh's Frogs
Ficus pumila Variegata 'Creeping Fig' is a clinging vine that can eventually cover wall, arbors, fences or any other structure that it comes in contact with. It's a native of China, Japan and Vietnam and prefers moist, humid conditions where it will ...
By Grimm's Gardens
General Information Nelly Moser Clematis is a great vine that could do well in many different landscape areas. This plant can grow up to 10 feet tall. Clematis falls into 3 different blooming categories, blooming on old wood, old and new wood and blo...
Schisandra chinensis is a deciduous Climber growing at a medium rate. It is hardy to zone 4 and is not frost tender. It is in flower from Apr to May, and the seeds ripen from Aug to October. The flowers are dioecious (individual flowers are either ma...
mpn: mx1_262456888934_d, ean: 0755429879927,
Rhizomes Dioscorea Alata ,Purple yam, Edible Purple Yam, , Rhizome Tuber of Yam Dioscorea alata, known as purple yam and many other names, is a species of yam, a tuberous root vegetable. The tubers are usually bright lavender in color, hence the comm...
Unfortunately, Butterfly Pea plants are theoretically only hardy in zones 10 and up, but we live in 9b, and had 2 frosts last year, and the vine came through fine. They are relatively fast growers and are often grown as an annual plant in colder regi...